Friday 20 January 2012

A blog about blogging


This is my first official blog, and I am not sure what to blog about. So I decided to blog about blogging. When my teacher told our class that we needed to blog every week I got excited. To tell you the truth I have no idea how to blog or the right way to blog. I do know that there are very successful blogs out there, and that most marketers are blogging. So for this blog i did some research on how to blog successfully. Websters dictionary defines blogging as A blog as a personal journal published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete entries ("posts") typically displayed in reverse chronological order so the most recent post appears first. The way It says personal journal made me really think. It made me realize people can blog for a whole lot of reasons. That is what I am excited about. For blogging there is no limitations. You can blog about whatever your mind wishes and hopefully influence your peers or employees. Your personality can come out in your blog, which is a great way for people to get to know you that have not met you before. I need to conquer my fear of blogging and just keep writing but of course not bore people, because we all know, no one will continue reading. Searching blogs on the internet is overwhelming there are so many sources on top ten tips, or top ten rules on blogging. This made me very overwhelmed but confident in the blogging world. I am pretty satisfied with blogging right now and I have established five SIMPLE rules for myself.

Rule 1- open blog
Rule 2- write title
Rule 3- write blog
Rule 4- read over blog
Rule 5- Post

I am confident that my next blogs will be powerful and fun, because I believe in simplicity and I have no doubt I will be able to succeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment