Friday 10 February 2012

The Question

I have currently been at St Lawrence college for three years. This semester i am finally graduating my three year program. I am ecstatic that all my hard work and time is being appreciated and i am done with this program. Now the question that makes me cringe, nervous , sad , happy all in one is the question "what are you going to do after school? " Its scary because some students have a plan, but me i have no idea! Almost everyday someone asks me that question and i want to fight them secretly. Not seriously, but sometimes i feel pressured that because i am done school that means i need to start my life. Its true but i do not want to rush on what direction i go. I do know that there is nothing wrong with trying. My first idea is i want to volunteer at a bunch of organizations, preferably non-profit and gain experience in events as well as getting a grip with different organizations. Maybe in a year i will do a post graduate program for sport marketing and events at George Brown. The options are endless, and i am just so excited to get out there in this crazy innovating world.

No comments:

Post a Comment